CONTRA INDICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A KAMBO CEREMONY:
- People with heart problems
- People with medication for low blood pressure
- People who have had a stroke
- People who have had a cerebral hemorrhage
- People with aneurysm or blood clot
- People with serious mental health problems
- People who get chemo or radiation or in the 4-6 weeks thereafter.
- People who are pregnant or may be pregnant
- Breastfeeding women
- People who use immune suppressive medication for an organ transplant
- People with Addison’s disease
- People with epilepsy
- People who have recently undergone major surgery
- People under 18
- No animals
- Other contra indications are discussed at the time of notification
For more information or sign up for a Kambo ceremony, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
Look for possible dates for a Kambo treatment in the agenda on this website. Other dates are possible, please contact us for options.